STAY CONNECTED ~ OUR PARISH IS HERE FOR YOU
MASS IN PERSON: The Sunday/Holy Day Mass obligation was reinstated in June for most Catholics—read Cardinal Seán's message here (however, if a parishioner is feeling ill they should remain at home). All parishioners and visitors over age 2 are required to wear a mask over their mouth and nose at all times while indoors. Click here for important information on our Covid-19 protocols. Our 11 a.m. Mass is the most popular, so if you would prefer attending with a smaller congregation we suggest going to one of our other Masses.
MASS REMOTELY: SUNDAY 11 a.m. | Facebook and Zoom
Since not everyone may be able to attend Mass in person, we continue to livestream our 11 a.m. Mass on Facebook and Zoom so anyone can participate from home. If you're not able to join us in real-time, you can watch later on Facebook. Please visit our Virtual Mass page.
(Please note that funeral Masses that are livestreamed are only available through Zoom.)
FACEBOOK: Visit us on our Facebook group page to see what's happening and when. You don't need an account to go on the page and watch live feeds, but you'll need one to join the group and to be able to get notifications (event times can vary and there may be last-minute updates on times and events so join our group to get notifications).
ZOOM: You don't need a Zoom account to connect to our Zoom link for Sunday Mass. However, if you want, you can download the Zoom app on your smartphone, tablet, or computer and create a free account. Because of its real-time interactive features, only Zoom may be used for certain events, so we strongly encourage becoming familiar with it.
IF YOU'RE NOT ABLE TO GATHER WITH US IN PERSON, JOIN US VIRTUALLY. CLICK HERE FOR OUR VIRTUAL MASS PAGE.
- St. Mary's Church is open for personal prayer during the day.
- The parish office is open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on holidays and other announced times. All visitors must please wear a face mask over their nose and mouth. (Per order of the Brookline Health Commissioner, face coverings are required in all indoor, publicly accessible spaces until public health metrics support lifting this requirement.)
- Stay tuned to our bulletin (available in the church and on this website) and our news and events sections on our website for updated information about what's going on in the parish.
- We have a parish subscription to FORMED.org so that all our parishioners will have free access to great Catholic content through their computer, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Android, and iOS devices. Click here to learn more.
- We are all facing financial challenges during this health crisis. For those of you who are able, we ask you to please continue to support our parish financially through online giving or by mailing your offering to the parish office so that we can still meet all our obligations. We are most grateful for your donation.