STAY CONNECTED ~ OUR PARISH IS HERE FOR YOU
MASS IN PERSON: Mass attendance is limited to about 100 people. Click here for important information. People can attend Mass on a first-come, first-served basis with no advanced sign-up. We don't anticipate having to turn anyone away. However, if capacity has been reached, we hope for your understanding and cooperation and thank you for your thoughtfulness towards the public health. Kindly follow all instructions when arriving for Mass, which includes wearing your mask and maintaining social distancing at all times. (NOTE: The church will have heat in cold weather, but in keeping with safety precautions during the pandemic windows will be kept open as much as possible for ample ventilation. So please dress warmly when you come to church.)
MASS REMOTELY: SUNDAY 11 a.m. | Facebook and Zoom
Since not everyone is comfortable attending Mass in person (the Sunday Mass obligation remains suspended indefinitely), we continue to livestream our Sunday 11 a.m. Mass on Facebook and Zoom so everyone can participate from home. If you're not able to join us in real-time, you can watch later on Facebook. Click here to go to our Virtual Mass page.
(Please note that funeral Masses that are livestreamed are only available through Zoom.)
FACEBOOK: Visit us on our Facebook group page to see what's happening and when. You don't need an account to go on the page and watch live feeds, but you'll need one to join the group and to be able to get notifications (event times can vary and there may be last-minute updates on times and events so join our group to get notifications).
ZOOM: You don't need a Zoom account to connect to our Zoom link for Sunday Mass. However, if you want, you can download the Zoom app on your smartphone, tablet, or computer and create a free account. Because of its real-time interactive features, only Zoom may be used for certain events, so we strongly encourage becoming familiar with it.
LET'S GATHER VIRTUALLY DURING THIS CHALLENGING TIME. CLICK HERE FOR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. CLICK HERE FOR OUR ZOOM LINK FOR SUNDAY MASS.
- Even though the church will have heat in cold weather, in keeping with pandemic safety precautions, windows will stay open as much as possible for ample ventilation. So please dress warmly for outdoors if you come to church.
- St. Mary's Church is open for personal prayer during the day.
- The parish office is open Monday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Visitors to the office must wear a mask and maintain social distancing at all times.
- During the health crisis, some ministry activities are taking place through video conferencing; others have been suspended indefinitely.
- We have purchased a FORMED parish subscription so that all our parishioners will have free access to great Catholic content through their computer, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android, and iOS devices. Click here to learn more.
- We are all facing financial challenges as well during this health crisis. For those of you who are able, we ask you to please continue to support our parish financially through online giving or by mailing your offering to the parish office so that we can still meet all our obligations. We are most grateful for your donation.